Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:00PM to
Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:00PM
OSEHRA, the Open Source Electronic Health Record Agent, is pleased to announce its plans to convene the 1st Annual OSEHRA Open Source EHR Summit, 17-18 October 2012, at the Gaylord National Convention Center, Washington, D.C..
Please save the dates on your calendar!
The "Summit" will not only assemble the OSEHRA Community, now numbering over 1,000 individuals, for the first tiime, it will also provide a venue for Open Source Health IT Training and Educational Workshops.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in the convergence of open source business models, electronic health records, agile, open source software development, DOD/VA integrated Electronic Health Records (iEHR)s, and multi-sectoral, public-private health information exchange.
Topics to be addressed:
• Best practices in Open Source software development
• Open Source Software Development in Healthcare
• Trends in the Open Source Software Industry
• Emerging Open Source Software Business Models
• Advances in Open Source Software in the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
• VA Progress in Deploying the 10-1 "Gold Disk" EHR
• Open Source Developments in the iEHR and Department of Defense (DoD)
• Open Source Intellectual Property and Licensing Management
• Managing Security and Open Source software
• OSEHRA Software Development Tools Tutorial
• OSEHRA Working Group Activities
-Systems Architecture -Product Definition
-Code Convergence -Data Warehouses
- Personalized Medicine -Imaging
-Cloud Computing -Personal Health Records
More information will be forthcoming rapidly on speakers, agenda, registration and attendees!
Director, Community Development
OSEHRA (Open Source EHR Agent),
Inc.900 N. Glebe Road, Suite 4196
Arlington, Virginia 22203