Wednesday, August 08, 2012 8:00AM - 3:00PM
Have you been feeling powerless? Left in the dark?
You are cordially invited to attend the next Maryland InfraGard Chapter Meeting, to be held on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab Kossiakoff Center in Laurel, MD. The event is An Energy Threats Forum & Chapter Fundraiser: "Realities & Recourse for POWER Users: Self-Sufficiency 101." This meeting is open to all InfraGard members and their guests, so feel free to forward this announcement to your colleagues.
For this fund-raising event, an all-inclusive $35.00 registration will supply you an entire day of access to top authorities in one of our region's most respected settings -- including Lunch & Refreshments, Free Parking, and Program Materials, not to mention a tax deduction for supporting the InfraGard Maryland Members Alliance (IMMA), one of 85 not-for-profit 501(c)(3) chapters of the Nation's most extensive established public-private collaborative for information sharing against threats to our Critical Infrastructures.
Confirmed Presenters include:
• Congressman Roscoe Bartlett, 6th District of Maryland: Luncheon Keynote (http://bartlett.house.gov/)
• Mr. Ken Mallette, Director, Maryland Emergency Management Agency: Breakfast Keynote (http://www.mema.state.md.us)
• Mr. Micah Loudermilk, National Defense University (http://www.ndu.edu/)
• Mr. Jeffrey Morgan, FBIHQ Directorate of Intelligence, Domestic Threats Cyber Intelligence Unit
• Ms. Sandy Caldwell, the Maryland Coordination and Analysis Center
Additional Presenters have been invited from:
• Exelon Corporation
• FirstEnergy Corporation
• The U.S. Department of Energy
• FBIHQ Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate
Following this meeting, there will be a National InfraGard Electro Magnetic Pulse Special Interest Group (EMP SIG) meeting in the same location. It will be led by National EMP SIG Chair and Maryland InfraGard Member Chuck Manto. You are strongly encouraged to stay for this interesting session!
A full agenda is forthcoming.
Registration is required to attend. Checks/cash cannot be accepted at the door.
To register please go to: http://imma08082012.eventbrite.com
On behalf of the InfraGard Maryland Members Alliance Board of Directors,
Lauren F. Schuler
FBI Baltimore Division
www.infragard.net (Public InfraGard Website)