Welcome to the OSSI Open Source Industry Day! This event is full.A few items of interest for Wednesday May30th.
- Location – The event will be at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab Kossiakoff Center. Transportation and Logistics Information here
- Doors open at 0700 for registration and networking. Exhibitors may arrive at 0600. We have made arrangements for a shuttle bus from the parking area. Shuttle starts at 0655.
- Please remember to bring your government issued ID or proof of US Citizenship. US Citizenship is required for attendance.
- Opening remarks will begin at 0800 in the main auditorium. Food and drinks are not permitted in the auditorium.
- Paper programs will not be available. An interactive schedule with maps is posted at agenda.oss-institute.org
- Conference schedule check here for the latest updates and schedule changes.
- As always, the latest news and information about the event is available at oss-institute.org
0700 - 0800 Registration/Networking - Continental Breakfast
0800 - 0815 Morning Colors – Maryland National Guard
0815 - 0820 Welcome - NSA Outreach Office
0820 - 0830 Introduction - Event Overview – OSSI
0830 - 0900 Keynote "Importance of Open Source Software in our Nation's Security"
0915 - 1000 Break out - Set 1
1015 - 1100 Break out - Set 2
1115 - 1145 Keynote "Strategic Value of Open Source Software to the US Intelligence Community"
1145 - 1300 Exhibitor Area Open/ Lunch Tables Open
1300 - 1345 Break out - Set 3
1400 - 1445 Break out - Set 4
1500 - 1530 Keynote "Real World Outsourcing in a Global Environment: Where Do Open Source Technologies Fit"
1530 - 1620 Exhibitor Area Open/Door Prize Drawing
1620 - 1630 Closing remarks
1630 - 1700 Exhibitor CleanupOn site questions should be directed to the registration desk.This event is content rich and full of interested choices. Please visit the exhibit area as the exhibitors and many of the speakers will be present.